Mr Coo Interactive Teaser Mr Coo Interactive Teaser

Love the series, can't wait for this.

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Really funny

Very funny concept, however, controls are very bad. Pretty much unplayable. Giving a six only for a good idea.

Mr. Schyzo Mr. Schyzo

LOL

Guy below me means 100 Micrometers.

Great game, very addictive. :D

Walkinator Walkinator

3562 pixels per second

Pretty fun game. Try to make all types of combinations!

Pico 2 Pico 2

Lolz

So awesome

Super Shooter Bros. ESP Super Shooter Bros. ESP

Could win Turd of the week

I rate it 10 because I know this will be Turd of the Week. You never know. ;D

Layer Maze Layer Maze

Great game!

Good game. Great concept. Would love another one. However, put another color for the backround. It causes eye strain. Because of that I give you 9 stars. Keep it up!

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

My Review

But this game is just terrible. The controls are TERRIBLE. When I played the last Chaos Faction, it was perfect. If i kept mashing z and x and fought stratigicly, I could win any level, even the final boss. But in this one, even if you tap the z/x key slowly, you still get the strong moves. It creates a difficult game as the strong moves make you leap halfway across the screen, making the character die very easily.If this could be taken out of the game, he game would be AMAZING. However, it isnt, so I only give this game a 2 because, like a lot of other people who were expecting a great sequel to this game (including me, I practicly shit my pants when i saw there was a second one on armor games), so I give you a 1 star for the first game. The graphics were better, but they lacked the edge that most games lose when they are updated. Have you ever seen the special edtion for the Star Wars movies where most of the characters are replaced by CGI? Yea, it sucked. Im really sorry to write this review, since I never write reviews unless games suck, but I had to. The controls ruin the game so badly. Even the awards this game got were lousy. Daily 2nd and Weekly 3rd? Even newgrounds Rumble got higher awards then that (Daily Feature and Weekly Users choice).Im sorry if anyone dissagrees with me, but for people out there that loved the first one, you can fell my pain. Thank you.

It`s Raining Cats & Dogs It`s Raining Cats & Dogs

Lame

Not original. Its like those games where you hit stuff to go up, instead this one is to go down. Its pretty boring. Could use something to give it a little more replay value. The only reason i gave you a 2 is for graphics.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3